Looks like a very Blessed Thanksgiving! It is wonderful that you were all together!! Everyone looks fabulous and I can see that Samuel is growing!! I boxed up all but one of your Christmas gifts and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. When the camcorder arrives I will get it right out to you so you have it!!
I'm a girl who loves Jesus, adores my outdoorsy husband, and has the sweetest blue eyed and dimpled cheek son. My favorite things include hiking, anything outdoors with my boys, organic baby food cooking, photography, and much more.
1 comment:
Looks like a very Blessed Thanksgiving! It is wonderful that you were all together!! Everyone looks fabulous and I can see that Samuel is growing!! I boxed up all but one of your Christmas gifts and they will go out in the mail tomorrow. When the camcorder arrives I will get it right out to you so you have it!!
Post a Comment