This feels like it has been a major growing week! I can no longer sleep in the same positions that I used to because of my growing Samuel. Thankfully I have this wonderful pillow called a snoogle that makes sleeping a lot easier...and tylenol pm:)
Our baby boy is making huge kicks and movements and I'm starting to be able to see him move through my shirt throughout the day!
Next wednesday I have my last 4 week appointment, and then I go to appointments every 2 weeks! Wed I will do the glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes - I drink a super sugary drink to see how my body is processing sugar. I'll let you know how that goes!
So here I am at 27 weeks and 2 days! Do you think I've grown;)?

oh and I am feeling tons better...thanks for your prayers! I was really wiped out!

3 comments:
Yay! :) Love the baby shot!! :)
The tummy is definitely growing!! That's a beautiful thing!! Thanks for keeping us updated! We love it!!
Hey Cuz Prego! Love the pic and hearing about your progress and adventures! Glad you're feeling better and you look great!
Baby Girl Mathys is not only fluttering, but showing off her soccer skills with small kicks here and there, especially when I lie on my back!
Tell me about your sleeping buddy friend...
Joseph says, "great pics of the hunting exibition, Nathan!" Did you know that my middle name is Loren? :)
Post a Comment