My time at home was great! The shower was wonderful and I had a great time with my family. We did all the traditional thanksgiving things and had a lot of fun! i love my family.
it's good to be back home though! I'm getting real excited to start putting the baby room together now that we have so much fun baby stuff!!! Nathan got the crib set up...it's sureal to imagine our little samuel in there in just a couple months!
At 30 weeks...I am feeling TIRED! I am so blessed that I'm not working full time, the extra sleep and time to nest and gets things done is soooo helpful! overall I feel great - it's amazing to feel our little guy wiggling inside of me all the time. His wiggles are getting hug!
Tonight Nathan and I go to the hospital to have our pre-admitting appointment. We'll get to meet the staff and talk through the whole labor process. We can request or deny certain policies etc, and sign paper work now so I don't have to do it when I'm in labor. It should be fun to see where samuel will be born - starting to get very real!
Sorry no pictures today:( My belly has REALLY grown over the past couple weeks. Our camera is pretty much completly dead, but I might be able to get it charged and sqweek a few pictures on there this week.
Doc appointment on Friday too! Things are really picking up now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see pictures too! Get lots of sleep now because once Samuel is born it will be very limited for awhile! It is SO WORTH IT though!! I enjoy my nights up late with Kaitlyn. They have been some of my favorite times with her. We look outside, talk about the stars, cuddle, read, I tell her stories, etc. It sounds like you will have "extra help" in the first couple months so that will be such a blessing for you!! I just can't wait . . . the special day will be here soon . . . Wow, only 10 weeks left!!
Post a Comment