Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend Trip

Samuel and I are going to take a little trip to Minneapolis this weekend to see some good friends! We are excited for our first bonding road trip together:) We will miss Nathan and Ranger. I'm leaving two of my boys home and taking one with me:) how did I ever become the only girl?:)

I thought I would leave you with the "after" shot of our kitchen, and some yummy fall treats I made up tonight.

Have a great weekend! I'll try to get a good belly shot this weekend!
See you next week!


There will be a big picture on the orange wall...should look pretty good -and it looks way better in real life than the picture - super cozy

gotta have these at least once a year

1 comment:

Deana said...

Love the color! Good work guys and the apples look YUMMY! Have a fun and safe trip Katie! Can't wait to see the new belly photo!