Wednesday, November 19, 2008

28 weeks and a busted camera

We are out of the teens!!! Only 12 weeks to go!

My doctor's appointment today went well. I got to drink the glucose sugar drink which pretty much tasted like really flat orange soda - yum. We'll find our friday if I passed the test or if I have to take the 3 hour test to test further for gestational diabetes.

Nathan came to the appointment today so that was fun to hear the baby's heart beat together!

In other news: My amazing parents came up this weekend and we pretty much painted the whole house! Well, 7 walls at least! The painting in the baby room is totally done, we now have a blue wall in our bedroom, a brown wall in the office, and a tan hall way! I love it! Thanks mom and dad!

I just took pictures of my belly, and some painted rooms, and sadly when I went to download the pictures.........it appears that our beloved dog Ranger has chewed through the cord. So now we are totally out of a camera:( The good news is that it sounds like we are being blessed with a new camera for Christmas and should have that soon! So soorry, no pics for a little while - SAD!!!

I head to St. Louis this Friday for a baby shower and will stay through Thanksgiving! I may be able to use my parents camera and gets some pics up while I'm there...but we'll see!

Have a great week, and as always - thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Deana said...

Have fun at the Baby Shower! I can't wait to hear all about your gifts!! Hugs to all!

Claire said...

your baby will be here so soon! i can't wait to see pictures of your little boys handsome face :) i'm so happy for you katie, and miss you tremendously.