the baby shower was wonderful. I was super blessed by all the friends and family that came from all over the place to love on me...it was great. The brunch was amazing and the present opening very fun - I even broke a sweat I was opening and moving through things so quickly!Ha!
We've had a good time sorting through everything thing at home...so cute to picture all these things at home in the baby room!
Thank you so much to everyone who came to the shower and sent things from a far!!! I was so blessed!
Since the shower I have really just been relaxing, shopping, and hanging with my parents. I am very excited for Nathan and Ranger to arrive...I have missed them!!
Here are a few pictures my aunt took at the shower!

Me opening with my sweet little cousin....she was a huge help!

Me admiring an adorable baseball glove and ball we were given - how cute.

Me with my aunts and cousin after the shower...I was pooped
Everyone enjoy your thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment