Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm back!

Ok, so I'm back from my trip and it was wonderful! I had a really easy drive up - it helps when you have a husband who totally stashed me with candy and goodies to keep me busy:)

I stopped on my way up and back in Iowa and saw a great friend...we had a really good time catching up and it was a fabulous break for me! Thanks Stacie!!

I got to see my wonderful friend Keri who just had baby Justice. They are doing amazing and Justice is the cutest ever. We had a good time. Keri also stashed me up with awesome baby things that I would have never thought of...that's a great friend!

I stayed with and saw some other great friends and then headed home on Sunday. It was a great visit and I'm so glad I went.

I do have some good news and some bad news: The good news is that Nathan went hunting while I was away and got some great pictures! The bad news is that I still don't have a tummy picture for you:( I'm hoping to get one up by tomorrow! today I am in my pjs and just don't think that will do well for the picture!!

So here are the hunting pics!! Nathan said he had an awesome time. They almost got a deer...were following a blood trail but looks like this one got away:( In the next few weeks I bet he gets one!!



Nathan and buddy Loren


All ready to go!


ooooo cool shot



So check back in the next day or two for the tummy shot and 27 week update!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Thanks for the update! I love the hunting pictures . . . great gear Nathan!! Can't wait to hear about the next hunting adventure and of course see a tummy picture of Katie too!