
Here are some pics of the baby room...pretty much everything is done other than putting cute things on the walls...waiting for some inspiration there:)

Here is a picture of the amazing dresser that my dad refinished for us. It was mine as a baby and he totally stained it and put on new hardware..thanks dad we love it! I wish I had a before picture to show you all!

Changing station

This was me at almost 37 weeks

When my parents brought the dresser

38 weeks!

The belly

1 comment:
Katie, I love Samuel's room! Now all you need is that adorable little boy inside of it! I can't wait to see pictures of him! I praying for you often and thinking of you in these last days of your pregnancy. Your season of pregnancy (with Samuel at least!) is almost over and your season of loving him in your arms is nearly here! My heart rejoices for you and you're always in my thoughts! I'm always wondering if you're in labor at such and such an exact moment! Soon! All my love and prayers!
Post a Comment