Thursday, January 8, 2009

35+ weeks

I am beginning to really marvel at this miracle inside of me. How can a life form so perfectly from the size of the tip of a pen? The only explanation is Jesus...He is the Author and Creator of life and I am amazed by Him. I am so thankful to be a woman to experience this joy of bringing life into the world. Feeling kicks and hiccups from my child must be one of God's greatest thrills and gifts to mommy's.

Samuel is everywhere...in my ribs, in my side - feels like he is stretching his limits!!! The other night Nathan was feeling my belly and Samuel was going nuts right under his hand...it was really sweet.

We took a tour of the hospital last night and I was was very impressed. It gave me a lot of peace of mind to be able to visualize where everything will go down:)

We start childbirth classes tonight! We are....nervous! It should be fun. I'll keep you posted:)

1 comment:

Deana said...

Very exciting! Yes, we are still planning on being there before April 18th. I just looked at tickets and I think we'll fly in on the 16th if that's ok. I need to talk to Jeff about how long we can stay but I'm thinking we'll fly home on the 22nd or 23rd if that works for you guys!! I'm getting really excited . . . Samuel will be here soon!!