Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A little photo shoot:)














These pictures were taken last week at 36.5 weeks. We got a little creative and set up a little photo shoot in the kitchen. Enjoy!

I am 37 weeks today...considered full term and feeling very ready to have Samuel in my arms and not in my belly:) As of friday at the doctor I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced...so I am on my way to having this baby boy! The baby room is just about ready and our bags are almost packed...all we need now is God's perfect timing for our little guy to come into the world.

2 comments:

Deana said...

Very special post and I'm so excited to get the extraspecial phone call announcing that Samuel August LePage is here!!

Ashli said...

Those pictures are wonderful. You'll treasure them forever! Just checking in on ya because I keep thinking about you all and hoping that he'll arrive soon for us to adore online!