ok so one week to go!!!!!! It seems like these last few weeks are taking an eternity - but I know when I look back it will seem like it went soooo fast! So I'm just trying to relax, stay busy, and prepare as well as I can for our baby boy.
I thought you might enjoy this:
What life is like for a 39 week pregnant lady:
1. You feel like you are starving all day long and want to eat everything in sight
2. You have to almost lift your belly with you when you roll over at night it is so heavy
3. You're convinced all your clothes MUST be shrinking because there is no way you could get any bigger
4. You no longer care that you waddle...you just embrace it!
5. Every morning you wake up and think - I'm still pregnant - come out!
6. You start walking like a maniac
7. You get lots of smiles from strangers
8. You think other drivers on the road should defer to you because don't they know you are SOOO pregnant!
9. You wonder why all stores don't have expectant mother parking places
10. You think you just might be pregnant forever.
11. You cry when you think about holding your baby in your arms because that will be the most wonderful thing in the world.
belly pic to come....unless i go into labor before I get to it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Katie, I remember that feeling all too well. My first was 1 week overdue! I walked like a mad woman and went to bed everynight just knowing that would be the one. The dresser is beautiful!
Your post made tears come to my eyes . . . very sweet!! I will never know how it feels to be preganant but I certainly know what waiting is like and the emotions of the bundle of life being cradled in your arms!! It truly is the most perfect feeling ever and I can't wait for you to experience that part!!
Post a Comment