Tuesday, January 27, 2009

last 2 weeks!

phew....38 weeks! come baby come...anytime!!!!

I am counting down the days (and minutes) until Feb 10 and actually hoping little Samuel comes sooner than that!!! These last few weeks are a dooozy!

As of last friday I was 1-2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced....great! I am making more progress! My doctor says the more effaced (thinned out your cervix is), the faster your labor can go which is great news for me!

I have been walking almost every day to try to speed up this process!

Samuel is moving like crazy...feels like he's looking for more room to stretch out and can't find it!!! it's fun to watch his feet move across my belly and his hiccups are getting really strong!

The camera is already packed in the hospital bag...but maybe I can pull it out and get another belly picture for you later today...we'll see.

It's snowing here today which makes me want to do nothing but snuggle on the couch with a blanket, Ranger boy, and a nice cup of tea....and that is exactly what I am doing:)

stay tuned...exciting things to come.

1 comment:

Deana said...

Thanks for the update! The nursery is nice and I LOVE that your Dad refinished a piece of your furniture . . . that is SUPER sweet! I can't wait to see it all in person!