Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip to Chicago

Ahhh! I just wrote out a nice post about our trip to Chicago this weekend, and somehow I deleted it!!

The short of it is that we went to Chicago for a friend's wedding, it was a lot of driving and I had a wierd break out of itchy hives, but we had a good time with my family, made some funny memories, and are glad we went!!!
It's always nice to get away! And it was beautiful fall weather!

It's good to be back home with our dog, our own bed, and our little life.

Here are some pics from the weekend!





Us before the wedding reception


if you look close enough you can see my hives - sorry if too much info:)

Me and my belly before the reception

1 comment:

Deana said...

I love the photo of you and Nathan! Sorry to hear about the hives . . . that's no fun at all!! Getting away is always nice but nothing is as "comfy" as home for sure!!