let's see, what is pregnancy like these days:
Wanting to eat EVERYTHING in my sight, especially sweets - yikes. My current cravings have been those candy orange slices - the chewy, sugar coated ones, and well as donuts! I totally acted on the orange slices and bought some this weekend, but I'm yet to indulge in my donut craving - waiting for the right moment i guess:)
I have a routine doctor's appointment coming up next Monday so that will be good! I think they will measure my belly for the first time, and maybe do the glucose screening test.
that's about it!
here is my 24 week belly picture. Sorry about the hat again...it finds its way to my head a lot these days being more tired and just not wanting to deal with my hair:)
Have a good week!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. It's always nice to see pictures!
Post a Comment