Me at just about 22 weeks
starting to really grow!
This past weekend was really fun for me and Nathan. We got together with some good friends on Saturday, had lots of down time to just rest and be together, and Sunday we went to the KC zoo. Great zoo....too much walking. phew...I think we walked over 2 miles! this pregnant girl was pooped:) We did see these cute cat/fox like animals and I thought they were pretty cute all cuddled up like that:) thought they were picture worthy
this week is pretty uneventful for us. Just going about normal life! I'm at the stage where pregnancy is fun! I get to feel my little guy wiggle around all day, and I'm not too big that I'm uncomfortable yet...so that is great!
Have a good week!

1 comment:
Glad to hear all is going well and you are feeling good! I love the pictures and enjoy watching your little belly grow . . . it's a beautiful thing!! We can't wait to see you guys this spring!
Post a Comment