
This gift was given to me by Sarah! I love it, and the funny part is that we will probably actually use it!

This is the bear that Nathan and I made for the baby on our babymoon...we hope it's his favorite stuffed animal;)

We had a long week, so we are trying to relax some this weekend. Supposedly this is the last nice weather weekend in KC, so Nathan is staining the deck, we are having some friends over tonight, and tomorrow we will just head to church and hopefully find something fun to do in the afternoon.
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:
I just love all your pictures!!! This is truly a rich and very special time in your lives. Isn't it fun starting to get stuff for your baby boy? We love the names you picked out!!! Blessings and love to all this week.
FUN FUN FUN!! It's all so exciting!!
The Wheel of Responsibility was pretty funny. Nice to see it actually was 50/50 concerning who it would land on.
—b
Post a Comment