Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half way there!

WOOHOOO I am now 20 weeks pregnant which means I am half way there!

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks perfect!

I want to give a shout out to Deana who sent us the most adorable clothes in the mail!!!!!! They are so cute...camo, carhart overalls, the most adorable things ever! they got me so excited and Nathan thought they were really awesome....this is going to be one manly little boy:)

Nathan and I are heading to Branson, MO this weekend for a little babymoon - probably our last get-a-way alone for awhile!!! We are excited!

that's about it for now!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Glad you liked it all! It sure was fun shopping for that precious little baby boy LePage! I hope you guys have fun in Branson. I know when we went there it was a blast! I can't wait to see pictures!! kaitlyn took a bath in the big tub without a "baby seat" today and she loved it!!