Well, this is the big week! We find out Friday if we are having a boy or a girl!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see our little son or daugter wiggling on the screen!
My parents are coming up for the weekend to celebrate, and to do some shopping of course!
There's a chance that I won't post immediatly what we are having because we'd like to tell some people/family in person first:) So for family: Please don't post the gender of the baby on here once you know because I'd like to suprise everyone!! Thanks:)
I'll post in the next week or so with our big news!!
More belly, and baby pictures to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're so excited to find out!! I'll be going shopping as soon as we hear the news! Our cell phones will be close by!! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment