Tuesday, September 2, 2008

17 weeks!

I'm 17 weeks today....and the big news is that I felt the baby kick for the first time today!! 5 little kicks in a row! It was amazing to feel the life inside of me!

also, in other news we went to Chicago with my family for the weekend and had a great time. Went to a wedding and did some sight seeing. Nathan the country boy, got to get the whole tour of his city wife's child hood:) It was fun!

I'll try to get some picture from my fam and post them soon!

3 comments:

Deana said...

Cool! A vacation is always nice! The 5 little baby kicks will be in your memories forever and several more to come! Keep us posted!! Congrats on the new car too!!

Nelson Family said...

Hi Katie!

It's Jenna (Zimmerman) Nelson. I found you through Betsy's blog! How are you? Congrats on the pregnancy! Karl and I have a 15 mo old daughter named Layna. My email is Jennamsw@hotmail.com I would love to catch up with you!

-Jenna

Anonymous said...

Katie, those first real kicks are so awesome!!! Each time you feel life you will continue to be amazed. We are counting down the days until Friday, when you find out whether to be thinking pink or blue. It's so great your parents can be with you too for this exciting ultrasound. Blessings to all of you! Great seeing you last week.