We are back!!! Nathan and I had a great time in Branson, MO this weekend!! I was pretty sick last week so it was touch and go if we were going to make the trip - but we are SO glad we did.
We ate out, we held hands, we mini-golfed (i won:), and we went to silver dollar city - a really nice amusement park that is set up the bluffs. It was beautiful, the trees were turning colors and they had a harvest festival with amazing food, shows, music etc. Since I couldn't go on any rides (of course) they had tons of shopping and shows are other stuff to to too so it was really perfect.
We even explored a cave!
oh, and we made a build-a-bear for the baby - it was fun:)
the sad part of the trip was that our camera officially broke - at least the memory card definetly did.... and it looks like we lost the few pictures that we did take. We were able to squeeze a couple on the hard drive of the camera at the last minute but we are in our bummed our travel clothes so we're not very cute - ha!! But I will post those couple pics wed on my day off!!
thanks for checking in!!
oh - and in the next couple weeks we will be announcing the baby's name so make sure to check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like a great time! Sorry about the camera . . . that's a bummer!! I'm excited to hear Baby LePage's name!! I hope you are feeling better!!
So glad you were able to get away on your "babymoon!" You will remember this trip. Glad you were feeling better by then and had some new experiences in Branson. We are anxious to hear the baby's name too. I'm off to Betsy and Michael's on the 1st. Thanks for your gifts for the shower on Thursday. Blessings to all.
Katie,
What a smart and fun idea for you two to get away before the baby is born! We should have done more of this :) Cant wait to hear the name. You look adorable!
Post a Comment