Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get ready......Pictures!









This will be a picture post covering the past 2 weeks! Sorry the pics are so out of order...still getting the hang of this blogging thing:)

First, here are some pictures from the ultrasound of our little guy last week:

Me and Nathan right before we were called in, me excited and nervous right before we began, the awesome flat screen we got to see our little boy on!


As I mentioned in an earlier post, my parents came for the ultrasound weekend! We really had a blast with them...they brought us the family cradle that both my brother and I slept in (super special), and we did some great shopping, finding an amazing crib randomly at a garage sale. Then, we just couldn't pass up this camo bedding....had to get it. Nathan is a big fan:)

Also, while my parents were here my dad and Nathan tackled a huge project in the garage...it took them from 9-5, and we were amazed they did so much!! THANKS DAD FOR YOUR HELP!

Finally, here is at 19.5 weeks pregnant. This picture was taken after our date last night to Red Robin (oooo best burgers and shakes ever) - followed by an super productive time registering at Babies R Us. I was busted tired in this picture:)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ultrasound pictures or your little boy!!! What a miracle! Any names yet? I love your writing style, Katie--so personal and excited! Thank you for sharing the latest. Yes, you are definitely growing now, and the crib is beautiful!! What a deal! Love you dearly, In Jesus, Aunt Phyllis

Deana said...

What awesome photos! Thanks so much for posting them! I love the cradle and the camo bedding! I have the diaper bag and I just went on another shopping spree so there's more coming. It's your Baby Gift for the shower. . .I'm sure someone will give you one, but since I know I won't be able to be there you are getting all your stuff early!! Enjoy!! I had a super time picking it all out and am sure you're gonna love it all!!