





A great friend of ours took these pictures the day after Samuel was born...they are priceless!!! Thanks so much Eej!!!!
Oh...and the stats....
Samuel was 7lbs, 4oz.....19 inches long!!! He's just perfect!!
We are busy catching up on sleep and getting into a great routine. We feel so blessed and are loving every bit of being parents...a very sweet time for us.
Thanks to all for your wonderful comments....we are so thankful for your support and prayers! We'll keep the pictures and updates coming!

2 comments:
He is sure a cutie!! Thanks for sharing more pictures as they always make our day! It was nice to text back and forth today as well! Thanks!
Ohmigoodness... I could just eat him! He's SOOO SOO adorable!!! I love that he has a ton of hair too. :)
I am loving these pictures updates, but I am so looking forward to meeting the little guy in person...
Post a Comment