yayayayayay! he's here! congratulations! i know everybody says this when people have babies, but only a select few actually mean it: if you need anything, despite the fact that i am a step above a stranger, feel free to ask. i cook, i bake, i clean and i would be happy to help you out. blessings in abundance to your growing family!
Katie, he is BREATHTAKING! I am so so so happy for you! I cried as I looked at these pictures, anticipating the day that I'll meet my baby! I am so happy for you and praying that you are just enjoying every minute of this! (I know you are!) I love you so much and can't wait to talk to you all about it! But I know you're busy :) He's perfect though, Katie... he's so adorable!
I'm a girl who loves Jesus, adores my outdoorsy husband, and has the sweetest blue eyed and dimpled cheek son. My favorite things include hiking, anything outdoors with my boys, organic baby food cooking, photography, and much more.
7 comments:
what a gem!! Thanks so much for the pictures!! We love you and can't wait to meet Samuel!! Give him loves and kisses from us!!
Congrats Katie and Nathan! Welcome Samuel! He is beautiful! Praying for you and your new blessing always! Love, Em
OH my! COngratulations you three! Thanks for posting the photos, what a cutie!
yayayayayay! he's here! congratulations! i know everybody says this when people have babies, but only a select few actually mean it: if you need anything, despite the fact that i am a step above a stranger, feel free to ask. i cook, i bake, i clean and i would be happy to help you out. blessings in abundance to your growing family!
Congratulations to you all. He looks great and is adorable! Can't wait for the stats. Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
YAYAYAYA!!! COngrats!!! Samuel I can't wait to meet you in person!! We're SO excited for you guys!!!
Katie, he is BREATHTAKING! I am so so so happy for you! I cried as I looked at these pictures, anticipating the day that I'll meet my baby! I am so happy for you and praying that you are just enjoying every minute of this! (I know you are!) I love you so much and can't wait to talk to you all about it! But I know you're busy :) He's perfect though, Katie... he's so adorable!
Post a Comment