We've had a lot of fun with various Christmas parties over the past few days. I've been super motivated to bake cookies and have been really rockin the kitchen - it's been fun. So far no dud cookies so we're in good shape!
I'm 32 weeks today and starting to feel every bit of it! I have a doc appointment fri so looking forward to that. I am starting to feel very ready to meet our little boy...i love him so much already and am so amazed at this miracle the Lord has given us.
So the exciting news is that we got a new camera!! That means tons of new pictures for the blog!
Thank you Grandma for the new camera for Christmas! We've had a lot of fun playing around with it and are REALLY happy with it!
So here are a bunch of random pictures from the past week! Enjoy!

typical family shot with the tree

Once a month we get together with some good friends we did our internship with last year - this was our Christmas get-together.
Nathan opening his white elephant gift that was actually really cool!

Me opening my white elephant

Russell and Bart - oh yeah, and the califlower

Eej and Krista being excited about Samuel

the girls

me and my cookies

1 comment:
I guess I missed this post . . . sorry!! I enjoyed reading it and seeing the pictures. You guys make me laugh!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment