let's see, a couple updates:
A. I do NOT have gestational diabetes!
B. I am slightly anemic so the doc put me on some iron
C. Everything went perfect at my 30 week appointment.
D. I go again to doc next fri, dec 19 - will be 32/1/2 weeks then
In other big news my cousin had her baby a few days ago...isn't he adorable! I can't wait to meet this little guy at Christmas...his name is Ezekiel. Congrats you 3!!
Today it is snowing and I am feeling very Christmassy. I just love the anticipation of celebrating Jesus birth. I'm going to wrap Christmas presents, put on some music and just soak in this wintery day - we don't get too many in Kansas City!
I'll try to get another belly shot up shortly! Have a great weekend and soak in the Reason for the Season...he's the only true gift worth anything in this life!

1 comment:
Glad to hear there is NO diabetes! Praise God!
Post a Comment