Samuel is now over 10 months old and the best thing ever. We fall more in love with this kid every day and are looking forward to making him a big brother soon:)
Over the past few years I've grown a love for photography so I may throw in a few things here or there about that, maybe a little organic baby info, what God's doing in our lives, and some random thoughts. I hope to stick to it:)
I'm so excited about 2010. With 2009 being the best year of our lives with our new little guy...i am expectant about what this new year holds. I'm ready to jump out of my comfort zone and tackle some new things, get involved, face some fears, enjoy my friends, and just soak as much life out of every moment that I can.
Should be exciting.

oh and we are enjoying winter...it's freezing here. Missing our summer hikes, picnics, and adventures, but enjoying all the winter "firsts" as well.
Katie

3 comments:
Katie! I'm so glad you're back in "blog world" ;) I love being able to keep in touch with you and what God is doing in your life! I remember praying over you when you told us you and Nate had a decision to make... and finding out later it was to go to Kansas City... so fun to read about what God is doing now, years later. Keep in touch! Love! Claire
yeah hooray!!! so glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited your back blogging. It's easy to get out of the habit of posting new stuff. we will try to keep ours up to date too.
Love you!
Post a Comment