Saturday, January 9, 2010

Experiences...

We are a family of experiences and outings...

You could say I am sentimental...very sentimental.  I like to make everything a memory and value quality time like crazy.  I love to find the beauty in the normal every day, and look for experiences to be made everywhere I can.  I love the website Kansas City on the Cheap because it has given us tons of FREE ideas, places to go, and memories to make.  When we have a free weekend sometimes we jump on that website and are off to the latest free festival, air show, park activity etc. 

This past summer, many weekends we'd jump in the car with a cooler full of food, hiking pack in the trunk and go exploring at a nearby park (which in Kansas City sometimes you have to use your imagination - but we're making the best of it!)



Lately we've really had to use our imagination to create experiences because we've pretty much been hiding from the 0 degree weather!  But of course I've had to capture Samuel's first snow experiences...so on with the snow suit, hat and gloves - we've got memories to make - might as well make them in the back yard:)


1 comment:

Deana said...

Good pictures and nice post Katie!!!