We miss you guys! Samuel is so dang cute, but of course we knew he would be!! Can't wait to see you guys again! I didn't get you a Mother's Day gift because I want to buy you a NorthFace jacket when you are here and you need to try it on!! So that's something you can look forward to!! I wanted it to be something extra special since it's your 1st Mother's Day so consider this your "gift certificate"!!
I'm a girl who loves Jesus, adores my outdoorsy husband, and has the sweetest blue eyed and dimpled cheek son. My favorite things include hiking, anything outdoors with my boys, organic baby food cooking, photography, and much more.
1 comment:
We miss you guys! Samuel is so dang cute, but of course we knew he would be!! Can't wait to see you guys again! I didn't get you a Mother's Day gift because I want to buy you a NorthFace jacket when you are here and you need to try it on!! So that's something you can look forward to!! I wanted it to be something extra special since it's your 1st Mother's Day so consider this your "gift certificate"!!
Post a Comment