We had an amazing time in Colorado. Samuel was a great traveler and loved the hiking. We had a blast celebrating jeremiah's graduation and were super blessed by his family. oh how i love vacation!!
It is official...I am hooked on your adorable blog! So great to spend time with your family and looking forward to a time soon when we can meet up again :)
I'm a girl who loves Jesus, adores my outdoorsy husband, and has the sweetest blue eyed and dimpled cheek son. My favorite things include hiking, anything outdoors with my boys, organic baby food cooking, photography, and much more.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! All the pictures are super cute!!
It is official...I am hooked on your adorable blog! So great to spend time with your family and looking forward to a time soon when we can meet up again :)
Post a Comment