Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One month on Friday!!!


Ranger and Samuel bonding

very typical samuel expression

Daddy time

hey mom! check out my tongue!


got my fingers:)



I simply cannot believe how the time is flying! How can it be that my son is almost 4 weeks old already? I put his bear snow suit on him today - the one he wore home from the hospital - and he almost filled it out!!!! AHHHH i was shocked!!

Let's see...what have we been up too.

Feeding, sleeping, diaper changing, cuddling, visiting with friends, loving, praying, thanking Jesus....that's about it! We've made a few trips to the store, and to the prayer room at the International House of Prayer...but mostly we've been home getting the hang of things!

If I feed Samuel between 10-11pm, he typically sleeps till 3am, I feed him - and then he won't wake up again until 6-7am!!! What a great sleeper! That means mom is only up once at night!

Thanks to all for your sweet comments!!!

Sweet Samuel has a beauty rash:) Otherwise known as baby acne:( So we haven't been taking as many pictures - but here are a few!!!

3 comments:

Deana said...

Thanks for the updated pictures. I can definitely tell that he's getting bigger! He is a precious little boy and the picture of you with him cuddling you is so sweet! I also totally love the one of Samuel and Ranger!! What pals already. . . that's great!! I think you are truly blessed to have such a good sleeper. Kaitlyn didn't sleep hardly at all the first 6 weeks but then she started sleeping through the night and I was so happy for that!! We'll be seing you guys soon!!

Claire said...

katie! i love keeping up with little samuel on here :) WOW how he is a month already?????? time goes soooo fast. i can't believe it! i'm in my third trimester now and definitely feeling antsy! but i have to relax... there's still more preggo time ahead of me :) but i have plenty to keep me busy. i miss you and think of you often!

Anonymous said...

baby is adorable, and for what it's worth, you are stunningly beautiful in that last picture! motherhood suits you well. : ) blessings!