So as many of you know - we are pregnant!
We are now 16 weeks along and doing great. After 3 years of marriage we are sooooo excited to add to our family, and our new little one will join us around Feb 10, 2009.
About us: We love God. After living in Minneapolis for 3 years (which we loved), we moved to Kansas City last year to be a part of the International House of Prayer. it's been a major year of growth, challenge, and redemption for us...and we think we'll be here for awhile until the Lord moves us again:)
Nathan works as an accountant, and I am currently a nanny for a wonderful family, along with just being pregnant (phew that 1st trimester is a doozy!).
We're going to do our best to post updates about the pregnancy here for our wonderful family and friends - ultrasound info, baby names, tummy pics etc:)
The latest on the pregnacy is that I have a routine check up this wednesday, and then we get to schedule our next ultrasound (hopefully Sept 12) to find out if we are having a boy or girl!
So stay tuned!! I'll also be blogging random thoughts and other things about our life...and we hope to continue this blog after the baby is born too!
Thanks for checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, a blog . . . who ever gave you that idea? I love it and it's a great way to keep in touch! The pictures look great and they brought joy to my heart! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait for the updates. I'm going to add your link to my blog so it's just one click! I'll be checking it all the time!
Hello Katie & Nathan...it's Ashli. Remember me? I think about you tons and have had every intention of getting a note or card out to you, but these four babies have gotten the best of me right now. I've kept track of you via Deana for years, but am so happy that she shared this blog address. It's so exciting that you two are expecting! Babies are such a blessing! Congratulations to you both, and I will continue to check in here....if that's okay!
Hey Cuzins!!! Love the blog!! Katie, you're one of the cutest prego women I've ever seen! Mom said you guys were in town this past weekend... how was the wedding? Love and Hugs to you both and baby too!!
Hi Katie and Nathan! Great seeing you two this afternoon and your blog is most inspiring. Beautiful messages! Loved to see your bump growing. I feel like we've been there from the first in Mexico when you had to drink all those orange sodas to have an appetite for anything! Blessings to you all. You are in our prayers daily. Love you!!! Aunt Phyllis
I just saw the posting from Mom, but it's really Aunt Phyllis. I couldn't figure out how to get a different identity, so, after 4 attempts, at least you got the message. Love, Aunt Phyllis
Post a Comment